Who we are
Indian Rivers employs a multidisciplinary team of substance abuse professionals and mental health professionals, including social workers, counselors, psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, nurses and peer specialists.
All are state registered, licensed and/or certified.
Our clinical team represents a diverse array of specialties
- Mental Health Professionals
- Substance Abuse Professionals
- Early Childhood, Child, Adolescent, Adult Specialists
- Peer Specialists
- Developmental Disabilities Specialists
- Psychiatric services are provided by Board-certified adult, and adolescent psychiatrists; psychiatric nurse practitioners.
- Our outpatient and residential programs are certified by the Alabama Department of Mental Health.
- Serving our communities continuously since 1968.